Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

Time to Fight Back Against Too Big to Jail Banksters: NO MORE DEBT!

The hour of reckoning is soon upon us. So I have a suggestion to those who find the heavy hand of a banker or creditor on your neck.
Tell them not no, but “H*ll no!” No more of my money will go to your corrupt vaults. I did not sign a suicide pact with a gang of thieves who have conspired to rig my rates, to strip me of my hard earned money and consigned my family to a lifetime of poverty. H*ll -No!
If you think my precious FICO means a da*n thing to me you have another thing coming.
Go ahead and destroy my credit rating. See if I care. If you think you can kill me with debt I will kill you with non payment. I will strangle you in your offices with non payment of this wretched debt. You better learn how to eat air, because no more of my money will come your way. None.
SilverDoctors Contributor & Former Banker AGXIIK goes on an all-out RANT:
The World of Cartels

In the last 4 years we’ve seen banks go from TOO BIG TO FAIL in Bear Sterns; TOO BIG TO BAIL in Lehman then TOO BIG TO JAIL in Barclays Bank. The financial crisis of 2008 was never solved. No bankers were sentenced. No one served time. After $29 trillion in tax payer dollars used to defend this corrupt system, the Fed spent us into fiscal oblivion to rescue the US Banks and the world financial system.
And it accomplished absolutely NOTHING.
Every single banker overlord got a full pardon, multi billion dollar bonuses and a silver-plated government-issued license to continue with their global thievery. What ever happened to the little people who were crushed by these evil men and their weapons of mass financial destruction?
Nothing.
They are just as dead; just as destroyed; just as crushed into penury by this evilness even as if the malefactors were actually punished. No one was held accountable. To use a favorite phrase of the soft, moist, oily politicians who purport to represent the people, every and every one of these evil men was given a multi billion dollar mulligan and keys to the 19th hole golf club house watering hole. Belly up to the bar boys, your time is coming.
Barclays and its 19 crony banks rigged $350 trillion in LIBOR interest derivatives. This is 25% of the entire $1.25 quadrillion derivatives market. That is 192 times larger than the entire world economy. It’s a number so vast there is really nothing to concern ourselves with. To worry about this would be like concern over a Coronal Mass Ejection that burns our world to a crisp. Get right with Jesus in that case, because there is no saving us in that event.
$350 trillion or its big brother, the $1.25 quadrillion in derivatives is not really the issue. In the wonderful world of Cartels, these derivatives are just the sand castles occupied by the bankers who created this empire of debt in 4 short years. They are just a distraction that is being used to club us over the head so we willingly give up more of our freedom and money to save the hides of these criminals.
We have allowed these creatures to built an empire so large and corrupt that to try to tear it down would rain destruction on those least able to defend themselves. The debt slaves of the world are little more than the serfs who are forced to bow, scrape and curtsey in front of these evil men.
That said, we know the hour of reckoning is soon upon us. So I have a suggestion to those who find the heavy hand of a banker or creditor on your neck.
Tell them “Not no, but Hell no” No more of my money will go to your corrupt vaults. I did not sign a suicide pact with a gang of thieves who have conspired to rig my rates, to strip me of my hard earned money and consigned my family to a lifetime of poverty. Hell -No!
If you think my precious FICO means a damn thing to me you have another thing coming. Go ahead and destroy my credit rating. See if I care. If you think you can kill me with debt I will kill you with non payment. I will strangle you in your offices with non payment of this wretched debt. You better learn how to eat air, because no more of my money will come your way. None.
Take my house; I’ll rent. Take my credit cards; I’ll pay with cash. Take my car; I’ll walk. But try to take my dignity and I will destroy you and I will do it with the best weapon ever invented. I will borrow no more. I will pay no more. I will bankrupt your cartels; your banks, your dens of monetary thieves and criminals. I will live my life free of debt and all forms of counter-party risk and to Hell with you.
The voices and actions of 100,000,000 Americans will be heard in full throated roar as we take back our freedoms and liberties from the foul, rat’s nests of the bankers.

 SilverDoctors.com specializes in precious metals news, analysis, and commentary, and it’s bullion division SD Bullion is one of the lowest cost bullion dealers in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment